The Church of Christ, in Lewiston Idaho, is seeking a full-time Preacher/Evangelist:
• Applicants must be a graduate of a preaching school or a Bible college affiliated with the Churches of Christ.
• Must have a solid understanding of the authority of the Bible and the ability to interpret scripture using commands, examples and necessary inferences.
• Must understand and have the ability to preach and teach the whole council of God.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have good social skills.
The Lewiston Church of Christ strives to follow the pattern of the New Testament Church that was established by our Lord and found in Scripture. We have two Elders and four deacons; our attendance averages about 100 for Sunday Worship. To learn more about us please visit lewistonchurchofchrist.org and/or our Facebook page.
Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter and Resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Lewiston Church of Christ, Attention Elders, 828 Cypress Street, Lewiston, ID 83501.
The congregation in Buhl, Idaho is searching for a full time minister.. We are a congregation of about 50 people, willing to work and a loving congregation of God's people. Buhl is located in beautiful south-central Idaho.
Please send resume to Jim Pearson, 1137 Orchard Circle, Buhl, Idaho 83316, ph. 208-543-5017; or Steve Buck, 4346 N. 1200 E. Buhl, Idaho 83316, ph. 208-948-8880; Rick Pearson 1705 EAST 4000 NORTH Buhl, Idaho 83316, 208-731-6233 Email- email@example.com, or Pearsonfarming@gmail.com
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.