Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
Full Time Minister
Center Chapel Church of Christ
9500 Central Pike Mt. Juliet, Tn. 37122
Weekly Attendance 225-250 with huge opportunity for growth
Full-Time Minister position available
Here are some of the qualifications and things that we are looking for:
• 4+ years of Ministry experience
• A wife and family that are supportive and will be involved in the church
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Bible and/or Ministry from an accredited Church of Christ affiliated University or School of Preaching. Preaching experience can be substituted and discussed.
• Needs to be spiritually mature, energetic and passionate about sharing God's Word with people both inside our church and within our community.
• Coordinate the Adult Bible Classes curriculum and adult teachers for Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings and Wednesday nights and present curriculum to elders for approval.
• Coordinate curriculum material orders with other departments (Children, Youth & Women).
• Participate in teaching Bible classes three quarters of the year on Sunday mornings, Sunday evenings and Wednesday evenings.
• Develop a mission and faith statement, in coordination with the elders, for the direction of the church and work to fulfill this mission and faith statement.
• Encourage faithfulness in Churched and Unchurched to worship services, Bible classes, and encourage participation in church activities.
• Visit members in the hospital, nursing homes, shut-ins and other members that are sick.
• Assist families in times of bereavement.
• Hold office hours Monday-Thursday for a few hours per day
• Follow-up with visitors each week by calls, letters or electronic communications.
• Do bible studies with Unchurched upon request
• Follow-up with members that have missed two consecutive Sundays and provide feedback to the elders.
• Assist in building enthusiasm/interest with all church members (especially weak or discouraged members).
• Be actively involved in regular church activities.
• Meet monthly with elders.
• Work to convert non-Christian spouses and accountable children of members.
• Work with missionaries that we support and participate in local and foreign mission trips.
• Perform professionally and efficiently other duties and assignments as assigned by the elders.
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience.
If interested, please submit your resume and a link to your latest preaching lessons to:
Ed Wyatt- Elder