Add a Listing to This Page
To add a listing, please fill out our online submission form. Our administrators publish all approved submissions in 1-2 business days.
Please note that all listings automatically expire after 6 months. To renew a listing that is nearing expiration, see below.
Renew a Listing
If the position you listed is still open and its expiration is nearing, you can renew your listing and it will be extended for an additional 3 months. Listings can continue to be renewed as many times as needed until the position is filled.
To renew your listing, please send a request to the webmaster and specify which listing is yours.
Remove a Listing
If you placed a listing on this page that has since been filled or is no longer open, please send a message to the webmaster and specify which listing it is so that we can remove it.
What Are We Looking For in You?
• You are absolutely in love with Jesus!
• You have a servant heart
• You are evangelistic- minded and motivated
• You are a team player!
• You are outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
• You are fun to be around and a positive influence on those around you!
• You have strong organizational and planning skills
• You contain the ability and willingness to mentor students who are dealing with life issues
• You are self-motivated, self-disciplined ,and have a strong work ethic
• You are willing to accept guidance in areas of leadership, growth, working with youth and family ministry
• You are willing to solicit and encourage parental support, involvement ,and feedback
• You accept that youth ministry requires an extra-ordinary effort to be
• Develop meaningful relationships with students in grades 7-12
• Be a presence in the lives of those in our children’s ministry, especially 5th-6th graders.
• Engage with the staff to carry out and achieve the vision of the Linary Church of Christ as determined by the eldership.
• Provide relevant, age-appropriate learning opportunities for students throughout the week.
• Model and promote a Biblical lifestyle in and outside of the church building.
• Plan and teach activities that encourage bonding with the teens and their families.
• Promote and teach discipleship that is consistent with the vision of the Linary Church of Christ.
• Creatively find ways to help connect, involve, and evangelize the youth of Crossville and beyond through short term mission trips, service projects, hang time, school programs, etc.
• BS/BA Degree from an accredited college program in the field of Biblical Studies (Youth Ministry preferred).
• Married (or engaged), with an active and supportive spouse willing to accept the challenges of student ministry.
• A minimum of summer intern experience in youth ministry preferred. Prior student ministries experience a plus.
• Must be a licensed driver that is insurable.
• Clean background check.